Sopia, located in Omiya Sonic City, displays and sells more than 900 products made in Saitama Prefecture.
Operated in collaboration with the Saitama Product Promotion Association, the center has implemented a system
to promote fine products from “Sai no Kuni (Saitama's nick name)”.
About 640 products have been certified as fine brands (2-year certification period).
These items include foods, traditional handicrafts, locally-brewed sake, and other items that have been produced and processed in the prefecture.
- Store on the 1st basement: 10:00 - 17:00
- Store on the 2nd floor: 10:00 - 18:00
- Sundays and national holidays
- August 13 - 15
- Year-end and New Year's holidays
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from JR Omiya Station