Tama Art University Museum introduces wide range of creation from historical art to modern art through exhibition, workshop, and open lecture to make the museum for the people to visit freely and welcoming for those who love to enjoy art in their nearest place.
Also, the museum was established as an attached institution of university to prompt studies of creative.
The museum's collection is composed of fine / industrial art object, archaeology and design materials of ancient civilizations throughout the world.
- 10:00 - 18:00 *admission until 30 minutes before closing
- Tuesdays (or the following day when it falls on a national holiday)
- December 28 - January 5
Access / Public Transport
- 5 minutes walk from Keio Tama Center Station on the Keio Sagamihara Line (KO41)
- 5 minutes walk from Odakyu Tama Center Station on the Odakyu Tama Line
- 5 minutes walk from Tama Center Station on the Tama Toshi Monorail