Tokyo Summer Land is a comprehensive leisure land which sets in the expansive grounds covering 1,300,000 square meters on the Akigawa Hills.
It mainly features "Adventure Lagoon" outdoor swimming pool, "Adventure Dome" indoor swimming pool, and an amusement park called "Thrill Mountain".
There are full of attractions in each facility, such as an all-weather large wave pool, a 650 meters long lazy river, and thrill rides that you can enjoy the height and speed.
- 10:00 - 17:00
- 9:00 - 18:00 (Weekends and National holidays. Variies according to the season)
- Thursdays (except National holidays)
Access / Public Transport
- 30 minutes from JR Hachioji Station by the bus bound for Tokyo Summer Land. Get off at the last stop.
- 35 minutes from Keio Hachioji Station on the Keio Line (KO34) by the bus bound for Tokyo Summer Land. Get off at the last stop.
- 10 minutes from JR Akigawa Station by the bus bound for Keio Hachioji-eki via Tokyo Summer Land. Get off at Tokyo Summer Land Bus stop.
Address / Location
Robot key chain 『enevo』
tokyo summer land Event Venue, Hachioji… https://t.co/xkcPgfeTSY
1) BURAIKKU JIKORIZER this song was my most fav featuring len, its SO cool
2) tokyo zombie land… https://t.co/x5j2MaDXvx
And in the land of eerie synchronicity, that… https://t.co/Ly6lu8FHGG