Yasaka Furusato Taiken Center is a quiet recreational facility located in the rich natural environment of Yasaka.
Here visitors can experience the Japanese country life.
You can try your hand at trout fishing, potato digging, weaving and making buckwheat noodles.
There are also a public bath, a restaurant that serves local dishes, log cottages and 100-year-old Japanese traditional houses where visitors can stay.
- 10:00 - 20:00 (April - October)
- 10:00 - 19:00 (November - March)
- Bathhouse: 12:00 - 19:45 (April - October)
- Bathhouse: 12:00 – 18:45 (November - March)
- Tuesdays (November - March)
Access / Public Transport
- 60 minutes from JR hamada Station by the bus bound for Yasugi. Get off at Yasugi Bus stop, then take a taxi (10 minutes ride).