For the freshest of produce in Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokosuka Port Market has it all.
If seafood is your thing, the offerings here come straight in every morning from the harbor.
Fresh fruit and vegetables are in abundance, as well as newly baked bread, pizza and gelato.
If shopping there makes you too hungry - you can visit one of two restaurants and eat your fill right there and then.
One of them deals in seafood, and the other one is a purveyor of tasty Chinese food.
- 10:00 - 19:00
- Restaurants: 11:00 - 21:00
- Mondays (except national holidays)
Access / Public Transport
- 15 minutes walk from Yokosuka-Chuo Station on the Keikyu Main Line (KK59)
- 5 minutes from Yokosuka-Chuo Station on the Keikyu Main Line (KK59) by Yokosuka-Chuo / Mikasa Loop Bus. Get off at Port Market-mae Bus stop.
Address / Location
- Ichigo Inc. @Ichigo_Inc - 2019-10-30
- MarketScreener.com @Market_Screener - 2019-10-30
- re-how.net @rehownet2 - 2019-10-30
- ONE PIECE スタッフ【公式】 @Eiichiro_Staff - 2019-07-08
- @p_eazzzy @p_eazzzy - 2019-03-26
- Our Town YOKOSUKA(Yokosuka City) @ourtownyokosuka - 2018-11-15
- Lucas Musser @Lucas_M77 - 2015-08-24
- Al Kameido @AlKameido - 2015-08-23
- Iam Barrenger @BlinkyBil - 2015-08-20
- Shea Roberts @shearoberts - 2015-08-20
- AndySan @TheAndySan - 2015-08-19
- Zach aka Phoenyx787 @phx787 - 2015-08-19
- ILS petty @ilspetty - 2015-06-29